Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall, Tea & Cookies

Yesterday saw... me attempting my first roasted salsa recipe (seen here). While good, it in no way compares to fresh tomatoes. Though I have to say, we were far too hungry to even stop and take a photo before devouring it all!
Roasted Tomato Salsa I Recipe(picture from Allrecipes.com)


Today means.... peacefulness and the real beginning to Fall. It is finally chilly enough outside to require a scarf or a light sweater, and I am revealing in it! Enjoying a beautiful cup of tea now, with the promise of making pumpkin cookies tonight. (DELICIOUS Martha Stewart recipe here)



Tomorrow promises... to be filled with fun! Tomorrow will mark our last visit to Disneyland before our Passports expire. We purchased our tickets last year for our anniversary, and this will be our 13th visit. We love it, and will miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment